If you guys even care at this point, I apologize for this lame inconvenience. If you want, make an account on the forum and you can post to the Fan Fiction Zone board while this is being looked at. **facedesk**
In the meantime, I set a new email address. It could be part of the problem, but most likely it's a problem needing a full reinstall of this barftastic beast.
Just another speed bump in the revival process of this site! ¬_¬
Edit 3-20-10 I revised the rules a little bit.
1) Leave everything the way it is and live with the errors and hope when an update comes out it will fix these errors.
2) Uninstall eFiction, delete the database and start all over again with a FRESH installation, just like before meaning we would have a 2nd archive to download.
3) SVT will look for software similar to eFiction and install it in it's place, both systems would be up until all users have migrated over to the new system at that point eFiction would be removed.
Please let me know which option you guys would prefer and we will begin work on it right away.
1) Download the zip file
2) Unpack the zip file to a specified folder, I would recommend creating a new one called "stories" to do this.
3) Open your search panel and set it to look in the "stories" folder.
4) Type in the title of your story, it should search through this folder and pull up a couple results.
I cannot being to apologize for all the trouble this issue has caused. In this event I have decided that the eFiction of the site WILL NOT BE CLOSING. This section will stay up, I do ask that you do visit the message board once in a while and chat on there as well.
Thank you and sorry once again,
SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE WORKING NOW SORRY FOR NOT TESTING IT LAST NIGHT.